MPI at the European Microwave Week 2018 in Madrid, Spain at booth #22
The European Microwave Week 2018 will be taking place at IFEMA Feria de Madrid, Spain from 23th-28th September.
How to get to IFEMA Feria de Madrid, Spain?
In cooperation MPI, R & S and ATV presents as demo highlight - Automated Planar Antenna Measurements.
Pioneering Turn-Key Solution for Automated On-Wafer mmW Antenna Characterization
MPI introduces the industry-first automated system for wafer-level antenna characterization at mmW frequency range and beyond for 5G and automotive applications
- Integrated with programmable robot for automated antenna scanning
- R&S compact and light receiver for minimal positioning error
- Special TITAN™ RF probes for minimal measurement error
- Industry leading R&S software for precise antenna characterization
- Full system control over ATV software
TS150-THZ is the pioneering, industry-renowned system for wafer-level measurements at mmW and THz frequency ranges. Integrating TS150-THZ with an industry robot and antenna measurement software from Rohde and Schwarz and control software from ATV, MPI provides the turn-key solution for automated mmW characterization of on-chip antennas of 5G and automotive applications with maximal productivity and minimal errors.
Additional Product Showcase:
- TS150-AIT – The New 150 mm Probe System for THz and Load Pull
- QAlibria® inside SENTIO® - Intuitive Prober Control Software
- TITAN™ RF Probes - From 26 GHz to 110 GHz. New Reduced Contact versions for small pads
- PMP80 - For automated RF/mmW calibration and measurements
- MP80SET ** - Stable platform for broadband and banded mmW frequency extenders