Find a suitable product for your needs.
Celadon has reduced the size of a probe card down so that it will fit on a conventional 3-hole mount probe positioner. You can switch from RF to DC test using the same probe holder. The design does not compromise performance, and is easily adjustable for a variety of wafer level reliability applications.
TV19 VersaTile™ probe cards are designed with Celadon’s patented ceramic technology for superior electrical performance, yet is highly modular due to it’s 28 mm x 28 mm chassis.
Micro-adjustments can be made in seconds with an allen wrench and a microscope.
Easily align VersaTile cards for different wafer layouts using a 4.5” compatible 1x3, 200 mm, +or 300 mm VersAdjust plate.
Low Leakage at 10 seconds:
- Leakage < 5 fA/V from -65 °C to 75 °C
- Leakage < 10 fA/V from 75 °C to 100 °C
- Leakage < 50 fA/V from 100 °C to 150 °C
- Leakage < 300 fA/V from 150 °C to 200 °C
- Use up to 3 cards on 4.5” 1x3 VersaPlate
- Use up to 9 cards on a 200 m VersAdjust
- Use up to 17 cards on a 300 m VersAdjust
- Standard operating range -60 °C to 300 °C
- Up to 32 probes per card
- Minimum pitch pattern-dependent
- Standard X-Y accuracy 10 % pad size
- Standard Z accuracy +/- 5 microns
- Size: 28 mm x 28 mm, 19 mm ceramic
Ask us for a tailored solution for your metrology application.
You are looking for a solution or need help? Call us for professional advise:
+49 351 2138640