Find a suitable product for your needs.
Latchup is a term used in the realm of integrated to describe a particular type of supply voltage short circuit caused by the triggering of a parasitic structure. The parasitic structure is usually equivalent to a thyristor. Devices that are unprotected against Latchup can be destroyed by the high currents and the related thermal stress.
The effect is triggered by a short spike in the voltage supply (i.e. Overvoltage or electrostatic discharge) or by incorrect power up sequencing of the voltage supplies.
The Latchup test system is able to perform tests according to the Jedec 78A (IC Latch-Up Test) standard.
Features & Benefits
- Source range from 5 µV to 200 V and 50 pA to 1 A
- Modular concept based on standard components
- Freely scalable with regard to pin count and SMU number
- Custom-tailored interface solution
- Data acquisition, storage and analysis
Ask us for a tailored solution for your metrology application.
You are looking for a solution or need help? Call us for professional advise:
+49 351 2138640