Find a suitable product for your needs.
VPL 3100 - Voltage Protection & Limiter Unit
Easy, quick and safe test setups up to 1.1 kV
The Voltage Protection & Limiter Unit offers a cost effective and safe integration of up to two Keithley 3 kV SMUs 2657A into existing 500 V - 1 kV (3-lug standard triax) test setups. The device safely limits the voltage by using a multi-staged and independent safety circuitry. The trigger level is configurable between 500 V and 1.1 kV.
Additionally up to six 200 V SMU (e.a. Keithley 2636/37, SCS4200, 236/238) can be connected. With integrated protection circuitry they are reliably protected against overvoltage surges from the DUT.
The VPL 3100 integrates a full interlock management for all existing test fixtures, protective covers and wafer prober.
With its safety shutdown feature, all connected High Voltage SMUs and 200 V SMUs are immediately disconnected and grounded in case of an interlock or 3 kV overvoltage event.
Easy, quick and safe test setups up to 1 kV with all components in one box. Saves investment for new 3 kV certified cabling and test fixtures for <1.1 kV measurement needs.
Measurement Protection Box
Features & Benefits
- Interfaces for up to two 3 kV Keithley
- 6 overvoltage protection modules for 200 V SMUs
- HV limitation configurable 500 V to 1.1 kV
- Full Triax interfaces for all inputs and outputs
- Adaptation between Keithley high voltage cables (3 kV) and standard HV-triax (1.1 kV)
- Communication interface, controlled through 2657A Keithley TSP (Test Script Processor) library included
- CE certified
- optional: interface to status beacon
Ask us for a tailored solution for your metrology application.
You are looking for a solution or need help? Call us for professional advise:
+49 351 2138640