Find a suitable product for your needs.
MPI TITAN™ 26 GHz RF Probes for Wireless Applications
Understanding customer needs to reduce the cost of development and product testing for the high competitive wireless application market, MPI offers low-cost yet high-performance RF probes. The specifically developed SMA connector and its outstanding transmission of electro-magnetic waves through the probe design make these probes suitable for applications frequencies up to 26 GHz. The available pitch range is from 50 micron to 1250 micron with GS/SG and GSG probe tip configurations.
TITAN™ 26 GHz probes are the ideal choice for measurement needs when developing components for WiFi, Bluetooth, and 3G/4G commercial wireless applications as well as for student education.
Typical Electrical Characteristics:
- Characteristic Impedance: 50 Ω
- Frequency range: DC to 26 GHz
- Insertion loss (GSG configuration): < 0.4 dB
- Return loss (GSG configuration): > 16 dB
- DC current: ≤ 1 A
- DC voltage: ≤ 100 V
- RF Power, @ 10 GHz: ≤ 5 W
- Connector: SMA
- Pitch range: 50 to 1250 µm
- Standard pitch step: 50 µm
- Tip configuration: GSG, GS, SG
- Connector angle: V-Style: 90-degree
- Connector angle: A-Style: 45-degree
Typical Electrical Characteristics: 26 GHz GSG probe, 100 micron pitch
Ask us for a tailored solution for your metrology application.
You are looking for a solution or need help? Call us for professional advise:
+49 351 2138640