Find a suitable product for your needs.
MPI TITAN™ RF Probes for Device and IC Characterization up to 40 GHz
TITAN™ probes realize a unique combination of the micro-coaxial cable based probe technology and MEMS fabricated probe tip. A perfectly matched characteristic impedance of the coplanar probe tips and optimized signal transmission across the entire probe down to the pads of the device under test (DUT) result in excellent probe electrical characteristics.
At the same time, the unique design of the probe tip provides minimal probe forward skate on any type of pad metallization material, therefore achieving accurate and repeatable measurement up to 40 GHz. TITAN™ probes are suitable for probing on small pads with long probe lifetime and low cost of ownership.
Typical Electrical Characteristics:
- Characteristic Impedance: 50 Ω
- Frequency range: DC to 40 GHz
- Insertion loss (GSG configuration): < 0.6 dB
- Return loss (GSG configuration): > 18 dB
- DC current: ≤ 1 A
- DC voltage: ≤ 100 V
- RF Power,@10GHz: ≤ 5 W
- Connector: K (2.92 mm)
- Pitch range: 50 to 1250 µm
- Standard pitch step: 50 µm
- Tip configuration: GSG, GS, SG
- Connector angle: V-Style: 90-degree
- Connector angle: A-Style: 45-degree
Typical Electrical Characteristics: 40 GHz GSG probe, 150 micron pitch
Ask us for a tailored solution for your metrology application.
You are looking for a solution or need help? Call us for professional advise:
+49 351 2138640