Find a suitable product for your needs.
MPI TITAN™ Dual Probes for Characterization of Multiport and Differential RF ICs
The TITAN™ probe family includes dual 26 GHz as well as 40, 50 and 67 GHz probes in GSGSG and GSSG configurati-on for cost-effective characterization of multiport and differential front-ends, integrated circuits and components of commercial wireless, radar and defense applications.
Typical Electrical Characteristics Dual T67:
- Characteristic Impedance: 50 Ω
- Frequency range: DC to 67 GHz
- Insertion loss (GSG configuration): <0.8 dB
- Return loss (GSG configuration): >14dB
- DC current: ≤ 1 A
- DC voltage: ≤ 100 V
- RF Power,@10GHz: ≤ 5W
Mechanical Characteristics Dual T67:
- Connector: V(1.85mm)
- Pitch range: 100 to 500 µm
- Standard pitch step:50 µm
- Tip configuration: GSSG, GSGSG
- Connector angle: A-Style: 45-degree
Typical Electrical Characteristics: Dual 26 GHz GSGSG probe, 100 micron pitch
Ask us for a tailored solution for your metrology application.
You are looking for a solution or need help? Call us for professional advise:
+49 351 2138640