Find a suitable product for your needs.
MPI TITAN™ 26 GHz RF Probes for Power Applications
MPI offers the high power version of TITAN™ 26 GHz RF probes for commercial wireless applications. The T26P probe model enables RF testing with up to 10 W of power which is two times more compared to what the standard probe family can achieve.
T26P offers low testing costs for the development of power RF devices and front-end MMICs for C-band, X-band and Ku-band applications.
Typical Electrical Characteristics:
- Characteristic Impedance: 50 Ω
- Frequency range: DC to 26 GHz
- Insertion loss (GSG configuration): <0.4 dB
- Return loss (GSG configuration): >16dB
- DC current: ≤ 2 A
- DC voltage: ≤ 250 V
- RF Power,@10GHz: ≤ 10W
- Thermal range: -60 to 200°C
- Connector: SMA
- Pitch range: 100 to 350 µm
- Standard pitch step:50 µm
- Tip configuration: GSG, GS, SG
- Connector angle: A-Style: 45-degree
Typical Electrical Characteristics: 26 GHz GSG probe, 100 micron pitch
Ask us for a tailored solution for your metrology application.
You are looking for a solution or need help? Call us for professional advise:
+49 351 2138640